[Sca-cooks] FYI

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at mind.net
Mon Dec 23 23:44:22 PST 2002

Laura C. Minnick wrote:

>Uh-uh! _I'm_ the Norman (and damn proud of it too- though I'm still proud
>of my Aquitainian mum). _He_ has the misfortune to be half Scots- a
>distinct mitigation to the wholesome Gascon bloodline... ;-D)
>
>(Boy am I gonna catch it for that!)

Not at all.  I'm all oat fed Scots. I just happen to hold Caillefort and
Lafoyer from the Comte de Toulouse. If there is any mitigation of blood,
there might be some from taking in some homeless Norman barons of
Guillaume's way back then. Not that it would be strong enough to affect
the blood of even a common Cheviot aoghaire. I nice nip of uiesge would
be more than enough to sterilize the taint.

--
Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
bruyere at mind.net
"Je suis, je sais, je sers!"