[Sca-cooks] FYI

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Dec 24 00:03:39 PST 2002

At 11:44 PM 12/23/02 -0800, you wrote:

>Laura C. Minnick wrote:
>

>>Uh-uh! _I'm_ the Norman (and damn proud of it too- though I'm still proud
>>of my Aquitainian mum). _He_ has the misfortune to be half Scots- a
>>distinct mitigation to the wholesome Gascon bloodline... ;-D)
>>
>>(Boy am I gonna catch it for that!)
>>
>Not at all.  I'm all oat fed Scots.

! Mon Dieu! *swoon* This is as bad as finding that the English Knight who
was courting me was also the Clan Chief of Clan McNugget! One Haggis
McNugget, in diguise as a mild-mannered marsh-dweller from Oxfordshire! And
here I'd thought with a decent name like... you mean the accent isn't just
some eccentricity you picked up from a lonely sheep?

>I just happen to hold Caillefort and
>Lafoyer from the Comte de Toulouse. If there is any mitigation of blood,
>there might be some from taking in some homeless Norman barons of
>Guillaume's way back then. Not that it would be strong enough to affect
>the blood of even a common Cheviot aoghaire. I nice nip of uiesge would
>be more than enough to sterilize the taint.

<wiiiiide evil grin>

And I thought that was massage oil...

Oooh Bad 'Lainie, Bad 'Lainie...
	(odd- there's something lumpy in my stocking, and my toes look peculiar)