[Sca-cooks] Isabella's latest stunt and rice vinegar question

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Dec 24 10:31:31 PST 2002

One more thing- try to get a really GOOD soy sauce- I'm not talking about La
Choy or Kikkoman, but ratrher try talking to the people at a good Asian
grocery. The one that we tasted at Pennsic, and won hands down, was one I'd
picked up in Dayton, Ohio, visiting Andrew. The name is Golden Mountain, and
it comes in a bottle with a blue and yellow label. Found it around here (CT-
actually a shop in RI) by looking for the label, and it was labelled as
Thai, this time, but was the same stuff.

I also have a bottle I keep by my computer called "Pearl River Bridge" which
is a good flavored soy sauce, but a bit rough.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,