[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Dec 24 16:32:28 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I'm not sure about dessert yet, but wish I had some of my soy ice
cream.....
> sigh
> Phillipa

Well, cuz, since I can't let you starve for a sweet, I searched the Web,
trying to keep in mind your various dirtary problems, and found this. Don't
know if it's too late to get the ingredients, but I am thinking of you ;-)

Frozen Honeydew Melon Sherbet
4 cups frozen melon chunks, 1-1 1/2 inches in diameter
1/4 - 3/4 cups fruit juice or cider sweetener (optional)
2 tablespoons liqueur (optional)

1. Drop the fruit, a little at a time, into a food processor with the motor
running. Slowly pour in the juice, a little at a time. A sweetener is not
necessary, but you can replace some of the liquid with honey, maple syrup,
or sugar, if you like.

2. Process until smooth and thick. Stir in liqueur, if desired. Serve at
once.
Yield: 4 servings

Phlip

cat.