[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner?

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Tue Dec 24 18:00:07 PST 2002

I hope the guys get back to you, it sounds like a nice meal to share. My
husband and son are both working tomorrow evening, so we will have french
toast followed by chips, dips and salsas, crackers and cheese and sausage,
with packs of munchies for them to take to work. Neither of them may get to
eat before they come home, so my daughter and I are cooking a small ham, new
potatoes and baby carrots, the men can have thick ham sandwiches when they
get home.

Cecily