[Sca-cooks] RE: Christmas Dinner?

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Tue Dec 24 20:47:27 PST 2002

Hej!
    I am trying out sample dishes for the April Shakespeare event here in
Carolingia.  I may also be alone as well though with my friends coming down
from NH not being willing to drive through the first major snow storm of the
year (news is saying 5-20 inches from the MA cost up to the NH foot hills).
Some of the nearby people may make it here though, if not we will reschedule
for New Years Day.  All of the recopies will be coming from "Dining With
William Shakespeare" or Eating Shakespeare" except the requested Sweet
Potato Pie from one of Justin Wilson's cook books.  Anyone interested in
helping to cook a feast in April?  It should be fun.
Have a happy holiday!
Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord