[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner?

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Dec 26 11:46:28 PST 2002

> >Gunthar wrote:

> >>So, is anyone doing anything special for
> >>Christmas dinner?

I spent Christmas Eve with my boyfriend and his parents at their place.
Cheese fondue for dinner, many many cookies and rum/brandy/cordial balls
for dessert, Strongbow cider to drink. And I beat the boyfriend at
Scrabble. Christmas day, DH and I and a friend had lunch at a local
Chinese place, then we went to see The Two Towers. All very low-key, which
was nice, and I did absolutely nothing that had to do with 12th Night
feast. It was lovely. ;-)

Margaret