[Sca-cooks] Re: Christmas Dinner

Lynn Hunter rohanna1 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 25 08:55:16 PST 2002

We're hosting our combined family - My Mom, His Mom, His Brother, My brother
and sister-in-law, my sister and brohter-in-law, our friend who has no
family on this coast, and possibly some of his/our friends who are at loose
ends.

Dinner:

Lango Standard (even if I'm now a Hunter) lasagna (two pans made Christmas
Eve, just waiting to be reheated, Sirloin tip roast
Salad, baked potatoes (done by request), Green Beans and smoked Turkey necks
and wings.

Appetizers: SCA-Cook's list (And my) Christmas Cookies and Breads (I have a
picture of the table with loot spread on it - will post tomorrow).

Merry Christmas!  And the dogs are going CRAZY over the Cookie box...I've
actually had to REMOVE the cat from it twice this morning.

Ro
Bright Hills