Re. [Sca-cooks] Alluding to da Drakey...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 25 15:48:21 PST 2002

Lady Fumblefoot (Mari) replied to me with:
>>Uh oh. Does this mean its CONTAGIOUS?!!!
>
> No Stefan <grin> - I'm just a natural klutz (shhh.... don't tell Drakey
> :-p).

Oh, what a relief. I hate to see them have to quarantine Australia, and keep
all those interesting subjects of Lochac from Pennsic. (hmm. what *is*
the plural, "Lochacians"?)

> OFC - Turkey lunch went well - dinner for me tonight will be some reheated
> turkey, gravy & cauliflower cheese, with dessert (if I can manage to fit it
> in that is!) of warmed up christmas cake with custard & cream
"cauliflower cheese"? I hope there is a missing comma in there...I've eaten pepper cheese and salami cheese, though.
Christmas cake with custard and cream? What is this? Now this sounds a lot more interesting.

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com