Re. [Sca-cooks] Alluding to da Drakey...

Susan Laing paxford at gil.com.au
Wed Dec 25 01:01:03 PST 2002

>>(off to the rock as fast as she can hobble - christmas cake in hand [OFC],
party hat on head>

>Uh oh. Does this mean its CONTAGIOUS?!!!

No Stefan <grin> - I'm just a natural klutz (shhh.... don't tell Drakey
:-p). Left knee slightly out of whack, pulled leg muscles & Pretty bruises
on arms all due to a minor mishap I had yesterday on my way back from the
Post office.... :-p

OFC - Turkey lunch went well - dinner for me tonight will be some reheated
turkey, gravy & cauliflower cheese, with dessert (if I can manage to fit it
in that is!) of warmed up christmas cake with custard & cream

And Tomorrow I'm off to see LOTR-TT

Huggles all

Mari
(aka "Lady Fumblefoot" :-p)