[Sca-cooks] RE:Carolingia in April??

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 06:53:35 PST 2002

Olaf,
Why do you have to live so far away? And right in the middle of tax season!
Liadan, mundanely from Stillwater, Oklahoma; Accountant
 Sudden Service #5 <sudnserv5 at netway.com> wrote:Great, April 5 is the date of the event called Shakespeare &
Supper(http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=595). Our
performers are presenting "A Midsummer's Night Dream" & I am cooking the
after play feast. We will be serving about 7 PM. Technically the event is
being held by the Canton of Aschehyrst, not the Barony of Carolingia, but
the Canton is part of the greater Carolingian co prosperity sphere of
influnce.
Pax
Olaf.