[Sca-cooks] RE:Carolingia in April??

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Dec 26 07:14:53 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Olaf,
> Why do you have to live so far away? And right in the middle of tax
season!
> Liadan, mundanely from Stillwater, Oklahoma; Accountant

Liadan, I suspect you'll meet him at Pennsic- Olaf was the autocrat for the
Metal Smith's Symposium we had this fall, and he and I have become friends
;-) He's a super nice guy ;-)

Olaf, I'm seriously considering helping you but since that will be shortly
after the Tavern feast Avraham and I are working on, I don't want to commit
until I find out if I'm energized or burned out. But, I'm tempted, since I
suspect I'll be hauling my forge around the rest of the warm weather, and it
will likely be the last cooking commitment I can do for the spring.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,