[Sca-cooks] coffee storage

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Dec 26 07:22:40 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Quick question. My Lord's father gifted me with a pound of extremely
expensive (and wonderfully tasty) coffee. Since it's not going to be used
daily, how should I store it to maintain its quality?
> Liadan Arendell

Put it in a freezer baggie, in the freezer. As you need it, you can scoop it
out easily- just make sure the zip lock is tight so it doesn't attract
moisture.

So, give- what kind did he get you? And is he bringing some to Pennsic?

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,