[Sca-cooks] coffee storage

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 07:45:51 PST 2002

Phlip,
I can't remember anything about the coffee name, I think he said Kona # something-or-other and it cost about $15 per pound. I almost gagged on my first cuppa. Yes, he will be bringing at least two types of gourmet coffee, enough for all of SPCA during the two weeks of Pennsic.  I told him I'd buy some Cain's "just-in-case" and he laughed at me.
And, I have heard "unofficially" that my name passed Laurel, so I am and will remain Liadan Arendell. No more "woman of many names!"
Liadan
 Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:So, give- what kind did he get you? And is he bringing some to Pennsic?

Phlip