[Sca-cooks] coffee storage

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 26 17:51:59 PST 2002

On 26 Dec 2002, at 7:45, Diana Skaggs wrote:

> I can't remember anything about the coffee name, I think he said
> Kona # something-or-other and it cost about $15 per pound. I almost
> gagged on my first cuppa.

Kona coffee is Hawaiian, and it is reputed to be good stuff.  It's not
the priciest one out there, neither.  Jamaica Blue Mountain costs
about $25 a pound.  I bought a small amount once, when it was
less expensive.  I guess I don't have a sophisticated coffee palate.
It tasted like... coffee.  Good, but not so exceptional that it would
be worth paying that kind of money.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net