[Sca-cooks] coffee storage

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 18:18:16 PST 2002

Hey, Phlip! Robin has the name of the other coffee Tony intends to bring - the Jamaica Blue. Now don't go advertising - the cost comes out of our travel budget!
I'm developing a palate for the better coffees. I can definately taste a difference between Cain's and the Kona.  Just like when I wanted to find out what the difference between beers, or bourbons, I sample a bit of each brand, then decide which one I think tastes better to me.
Liadan
 Robin Carroll-Mann <rcmann4 at earthlink.net> wrote:
Jamaica Blue Mountain costs
about $25 a pound. I bought a small amount once, when it was
less expensive. I guess I don't have a sophisticated coffee palate.
It tasted like... coffee. Good, but not so exceptional that it would
be worth paying that kind of money. Brighid ni Chiarain *** mka Robin Carroll-Mann