[Sca-cooks] coffee storage

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Dec 26 19:06:00 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Hey, Phlip! Robin has the name of the other coffee Tony intends to bring -
the Jamaica Blue. Now don't go advertising - the cost comes out of our
travel budget!

Don't hafta advertise- you just told the entire Cook's List. Just don't tell
the Chirurgeonate- I might stay in camp all day and drink coffee ;-) We'll
hafta make sure we have travel cups, though- as early as Johan leaves camp,
to work on the forge before the heat of the day hits, I think we'll need to
make sure he gets some ;-)

I'm looking forward to it- as you know, I'm one of those people who likes
coffee in their coffee, rather than all this yuppie crap they keep putting
in. I stopped at a gas station a couple of weeks ago, and while I was
searching through all the carafes of flavored coffees, trying to find some
real basic, coffee, I noticed BLUEBERRY coffee!!!! It's getting ridiculous-
and almost worth your life to find just plain old coffee.

> I'm developing a palate for the better coffees. I can definately taste a
difference between Cain's and the Kona.  Just like when I wanted to find out
what the difference between beers, or bourbons, I sample a bit of each
brand, then decide which one I think tastes better to me.
> Liadan

Yeah, I enjoy some of the better coffees. My favorite, though, is to mix
good Columbian decaf, with the Kenyan- you get a really nice coffee, with
half the caffeine. But, different tastes for different folks.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,