[Sca-cooks] coffee storage

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 26 08:58:17 PST 2002

I keep mine (whole-bean) in a jar in the fridge, and grind when needed.
$15 is hefty, but I've paid about that much for good coffee (Celebes,
which you really can't get around here anymore, durnit), and more, for
good tea, if you figure it out.  But then, I'm a coffee/tea snob when I
can afford it <g>.  Don't think I've ever had Kona, though.  I bet it's
tasty.
--maire, home with a cold....(wondering if I caught it from Master A???
;-P)