[Sca-cooks] Celebes coffee

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 09:33:41 PST 2002

Maire,
I just emailed Tony, who would be my father-in-law if Greg and I ever decide we want to wed, and asked him about your fav coffee.  He'll let me know if he can obtain some, and I'll let you know. Ooh, baby, the Kona is wunnerful! And today I don't have to share the pot.
Liadan - sleep? what do I care?
 Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:I keep mine (whole-bean) in a jar in the fridge, and grind when needed.
$15 is hefty, but I've paid about that much for good coffee (Celebes,
which you really can't get around here anymore, durnit), and more, for
good tea, if you figure it out. But then, I'm a coffee/tea snob when I
can afford it . Don't think I've ever had Kona, though. I bet it's
tasty.
--maire, home with a cold....(wondering if I caught it from Master A???
;-P)