[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2981 - / free range geese

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 26 09:55:42 PST 2002

We had to circulate a warning at Great Western War for people to NOT feed the
excessively tame, yea affectionate geese that were mooching from campsites.  At
least one goose ate himself sick, so all those feathered smellfeasts were banned
from People Food.  Lord only knows what these critters would have tasted like.
Probably potato chips rather than fish. <snerk>

Selene Colfox