[Sca-cooks] about titles, was *A Message From Bish. I'm O.K.

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 26 11:10:16 PST 2002

well... Bishop Geoffrey (the first Bish i ever met) and a good trim shoppper
<grin>
i *think* was one of the pretty early SCAdians.. and i know a lot of the
"old fogies" got a lot of things approved that wouldnt pass today.. so maybe
that is it.

you know. the asssorted "Bishops" do tend to get confusing.  mind you...
since as far as i could tell.. they ALL liked my trim it got a bit worse
<grin>
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."