[Sca-cooks] Olwen, was new question

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Dec 26 11:15:10 PST 2002

owwwwww.....
can i help?  uh.. virtual Chamomile tea?... virtual chocolate?
heck, send me a snail mail addie and i will send you REAL chocolate.

my hubby has asthma, as do many of my friends.. and its no fun being the one
sitting there unable to help, either....
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."