[Sca-cooks] Fw: ***A Message From Bish. I'm O.K.

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Dec 26 12:48:32 PST 2002

Also sprach Avraham haRofeh of Northpass:
>  > This is Bishop Geoffrey D'Ayr, right?  I've only met him about
>once and that
>>  was
>>  long ago, about 1989.  Good to hear he's OK.  He would not remember me, but
>>  Health, Joy, Love and Peace to all here in this [virtual] place!
>
>This is NOT Bishop Geoffrey. This is Bishop Greco de Edessa.
>
>Avraham

Avraham, next time we meet, I have a wonderful story about
Bishop/Master Geoffrey d'Ayr of Montalban, the Laurel to whom I
apprenticed. But it's one of those stories you need funny voices and
wild hand gesticulations to tell properly, so it's sort of pointless
to tell here.

However, for SCAdians, especially Easterners, Master Geoffrey is The
One, True Bish, and had been for years when Bishop Greco was still a
gleam in the Pope's eye, so to speak. We're talking the second
seneschal of the Eastrealm, the first Brigantia Herald, Master of the
Laurel and the Pelican, and the maker of a very fine garlic sauce,
too. Different from mine, but excellent.

Adamantius