[Sca-cooks] Re: Christmas Dinner?

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Thu Dec 26 12:56:21 PST 2002

Don't feel bad, I had the exact same thing happen to me when I attempted to
make a triple-chocolate ice cream cake... too much ice cream led to ice
cream all over my kitchen - I'm surprised it wasn't on the ceiling, it was
certainly everywhere else (not that that's hard, my kitchen is tiny).

Generys