[Sca-cooks] Olwen, was new question

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 13:30:55 PST 2002

Olwen, I'm glad you're feeling better. I just got my little sweetie over bronchial pneumonia. I spent a lot of time trying to help him breathe.  Somehow, forcing him back to the doctor for a second round of antibiotics and another (unidentified) medication, was the only thing that helped. Liadan
 Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:Ya know, as crappy as I feel, I feel on top of the world. Came to work
today and found that a co-workers brother in law died from an attack
yesterday. I think I got the good end of the stick.
Olwen