[Sca-cooks] Fw: ***A Message From Bish. I'm O.K.

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Thu Dec 26 14:33:39 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/26/02 3:59:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
adamantius.magister at verizon.net writes:

> As it seems you may have learned by now, clerical personae of various
> sorts seem to be semi-and-unofficially reserved for gay and bisexual
> SCAdians. In theory, such titles are not officially sanctioned by the
> SCA, because of the SCA, Inc.'s refusal to espouse one religion over
> another, or to officially support religious activities at our events.

Why only gay and bisexual SCAdians? I mean i'm not complaining but it seems a
little odd having it reserved for one group of people within the SCA.
Mysterious are the ways of the SCA......and the discussion was on Bishop
Greco, not Geoffrey.

Misha