[Sca-cooks] about Bishop Geoffrey d'Ayr

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 06:34:24 PST 2002

Beg to differ, Phil; I was there, and Bish usually was wearing "clerical informal" - cassock edged with purple, and skullcap ditto.  He never put on the Mass vestments, though, and was always respectful to the Church.  (Anglican, since he was married and had a late period persona.)  His uncle, the Roman cardinal (an alternate persona), dressed similarly, but in red.

Regards and memories,
Brekke