[Sca-cooks] about Bishop Geoffrey d'Ayr

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Fri Dec 27 22:58:56 PST 2002

As you say the flak was years ago as was Pennsic X :-)  However, living in
Drachenwald I still only knew him as Bishop Geoffrey, aka Bish, which was
how he signed things from the Seneschalate at that time.
	I certainly haven't interacted with him since those very early days.  I
had/have nothing but respect for the kindness and restraint he showed a new
Principality and a newbie at that time.

Regina Romsey

>    He got some flak for a high religious persona (Bishop is a Prince of
the
>Church I was told by one Catholic friend), but YOU go tell the Seneschal of
>the East and long time player he has to change! :-)

It should also be noted that all the flak was years and years ago,
when people were less sensitive to the political correctness urge. I
don't think Bishop Geoffrey really used the Bishop as his primary
persona; it's not mentioned, so far as I know, in his registered name
or device.

Adamantius