[Sca-cooks] Fw: ***A Message From Bish. I'm O.K.

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Thu Dec 26 16:40:00 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/26/02 7:16:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at 99main.com writes:

> By that token, I was very surprised when Avraham said that there were folk
> wanting to block Kosher butchering practices in the Midwest because of
> anti-Semitism. Other than in the big cities, most people don't care whether
> you're Jewish or whatever- it just isn't an issue.
>
> Phlip

I'm surprised. Here in Virginia, we encourage it! Slowly, but surely a lot of
ethnic grocery stores and delis are popping up in Richmond. Its wonderful! We
do need some more kosher deli's here in Richmond, especially on the West Side
of Henrico County (That's where I am and I love Jewish food, as well as
Indian, and Thai, and Greek, and and......)

Misha
International stomach