[Sca-cooks] asthma, was Olwen, was new question

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Dec 27 07:44:01 PST 2002

you call 911 if the usual treatment(whatever that is) isnt working.

thats when to call 911

in my case if the frech air and antihistimines dont loosen up my throat in 5
minutes.. or if it appears to be getting worse, not better.

in an asthmatics case, if two puffs of their usual inhaler havent worked
they need to go to a hospital and get on their nebulizer.

and of course if a person is unconscious...
(and NEVER give medication to an unconscious person unless you darned well
know exactly what you are doing.)
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."