[Sca-cooks] about Bishop Geoffrey, was A Message From Bish. I'm O.K.

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Dec 27 07:47:49 PST 2002

oh yeah.. he taught classes on blackwork at some of the costume con events.

and his "star trek" blackwork was superb.

and he is STILL involved in SF fandom.. which is where i first met him,
actualy.

his stitching is great.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."