[Sca-cooks] about Bishop Geoffrey d'Ayr

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Fri Dec 27 18:36:11 PST 2002

I remember there being a story, possibly apocryphal, that Bishop Geoffrey
and Jaella were responsible for the timing of Pennsic so that it would not
interfere with WorldCon.  At least that was the story at Pennsic X.
  I've also seen pictures of Bish at an early Costume Con, and I wouldn't be
prepared to swear that he isn't on for a bit part in the movie Knight Rider
(not the TV show with the talking car, but the SCA on motorcycles.
   He got some flak for a high religious persona (Bishop is a Prince of the
Church I was told by one Catholic friend), but YOU go tell the Seneschal of
the East and long time player he has to change! :-)

Regina Romsey