[Sca-cooks] Fw: ***A Message From Bish. I'm O.K.

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 16:50:51 PST 2002

I'm so glad Master A clarified things; The Bish is a wonderful gentleman living near Philadelphia (works for the Health Department, I believe), and I'm delighted to know he's still around.  He and his then wife joined the SCA around the same time I did, and he'd  been one of my dearest friends.  (Ask him about the Twelfth Night in AS IX some day, if you want a true disaster tale.  That one was our Twelfth Night from Hell...)

Regards,
Brekke