[Sca-cooks] Fw: ***A Message From Bish. I'm O.K.

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass goldberg at bestweb.net
Fri Dec 27 18:02:51 PST 2002

> Also, I would think about this- need you sexual orientation be the primary
> basis for your persona? I would think that more important than that you
> should look at interests, etc., and resist the urge to 'be about' your
> orientation. There's so much more to life than sex...

Precisely why I've been debating keeping/getting rid of Avraham - but, as
has been pointed out repeatedly, the household physician would be
responsible for both the cook and the brewer - and the heraldry, well,
that's just an odd hobby. Of course, I still can't make Avraham fit Tudor
England, but, I'll figure that out. Someone has suggested Ottoman Court as
equally well suited to my body type - I will need to investigate further.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass (soon to be "of Sudentur")
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: (A)bort, (R)etry, (S)witch to Windows UAE?

---