[Sca-cooks] Fw: ***A Message From Bish. I'm O.K.

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Dec 27 18:21:31 PST 2002

At 09:02 PM 12/27/02 -0500, you wrote:
>> Also, I would think about this- need you sexual orientation be the primary
>> basis for your persona? I would think that more important than that you
>> should look at interests, etc., and resist the urge to 'be about' your
>> orientation. There's so much more to life than sex...
>
>Precisely why I've been debating keeping/getting rid of Avraham - but, as
>has been pointed out repeatedly, the household physician would be
>responsible for both the cook and the brewer - and the heraldry, well,
>that's just an odd hobby. Of course, I still can't make Avraham fit Tudor
>England, but, I'll figure that out. Someone has suggested Ottoman Court as
>equally well suited to my body type - I will need to investigate further.
>
>Avraham

Another option (one of the ones on my list of interesting persona ideas) is
Sicily- especially around 1200 or so, when the populations was fairly equal
parts Christian, Saracen, and Jews. Banking, shipping, all manner of trade-
and well known for some of the best doctors in medieval Europe. Could be a
possibility... (and I could dig up some references and send you off list if
you like, Avraham...)

'Lainie
purveyor of fine persona ideas...