[Sca-cooks] FYI

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Dec 27 18:08:35 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/25/02 11:42:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

> Hey, Misha! Long time, no see! Are you having a nice Christmas?
> --maire, under the influence of Lortab and Stefan's pralines, and
> feeling chatty <g>

Aye. Since it was the three of us (Mom, Grandpap, and me) we had a small
Christmas dinner. Ham that had that crappy pre-glazed honey stuff on it and
pre-sliced (Despite the fact I already dislike ham), homemade cornbread
stuffing, sweet yams, and various pies and desserts. Hopefully next year i'll
be cooking a much better dinner since I have announced to my family that I
wish to become a professional chef. Its always been my dream. Now I just need
to find a job.....Plus you know you're about to become a college student when
you get tons of clothes, money, and socks and underwear. Oh well!

Misha
18 in.......55 days :D:D:D