[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2997 a few exceptions

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 18:20:52 PST 2002

And his reply was?
Curiously,
Brekke

<snipped>
I've been informed that Bishop Greco(who is on a few
of my lists) is mundanely a OCA(Orthodox Church in
America) auxillary bishop, hence simply uses the same
title in the SCA, and Acre. I know I've asked him
about it and was quite curious to the answer,
especially knowing how important matters such as
correct apostolic succession  is to the Orthodox
Christian.

<snipped>

I remain,
Abot Johann von Metten, OSB,  OL