[Sca-cooks] Speaking of the Tooth Fairy ... OT

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 19:59:57 PST 2002

On 27 Dec 2002, at 17:36, Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> Many years ago, when I was in high school, a
> local radio station broadcasted a half hour radio
> show called, "The Adventures of Newton Figg, the
> Tooth Fairy".
[snip]
> Do any of you on this list remember listening to
> this, other than me?  I would love to find out
> who made it and where I could get copies of the
> broadcasts.
>
> Thank you.  And remember to brush and floss after
> every banquet!

Never heard of it.  However, here are some links you might find
interesting.  (Incidently, it was Newton SNOOKERS the tooth fairy).

http://www.wlshistory.com/jox/toothfairy.htm
This link has pictures and a RealAudio clip from an episode.

http://user.pa.net/~ejjeff/wlstooth.html
This site says that Tooth Fairy CDs will be available in late 2002,
but I couldn't find them listed on

http://www.radio-ranch.com/index.html
whic is Dick Orkin's website

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom