[Sca-cooks] get ready! Incoming!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 20:28:01 PST 2002

Well, at the rate my latest "bomb" has seemed to have failed, I would
suspect Stefan and everyone else is safe from me!  Cripes, and I worked so
hard and shared such a good laugh on the wee project.  poop.  no fun now.
unless they just aren't fessing up just to torture me...
Olwen, wondering if I should not put stuff in metal tins to mail off
anymore.