[Sca-cooks] get ready! Incoming!!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 18:00:42 PST 2002

Oh Olwen!!!!  Your latest "bomb" arrived today.
It was a real blast.  It sent me to pieces.  I
got a real charge out of it.  Thank you.

For those not in know, Olwen has sent me a tin of
"cherry bombs", marzipan cherries with red
licorice stems.  She also has pepper sprayed me.
With a package of long pepper.  Thank you.  You
are goodness and sweetness personified.  And not
the least bit "Odd".

Thank you.  The taste of one of the "bombs" is
still exploding in my mouth.  Thank you!!!

Huette

--- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Well, at the rate my latest "bomb" has seemed
> to have failed, I would
> suspect Stefan and everyone else is safe from
> me!  Cripes, and I worked so
> hard and shared such a good laugh on the wee
> project.  poop.  no fun now.
> unless they just aren't fessing up just to
> torture me...
> Olwen, wondering if I should not put stuff in
> metal tins to mail off
> anymore.
>
> >Hi, Stefan!
> >Are you sure you want to stir up Huette, Maire
> and me?  Until you move I
> >have your address!
> >Liadan
> >  Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>
> wrote:Hmmph. See:
> >
> >fairy-tales-msg (5K) 11/16/99 Period fairy
> tales and nursery rhymes.
> >--
> >THLord Stefan li Rous Barony of Bryn Gwlad
> Kingdom of Ansteorra

> Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2
> months FREE*.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf

=====