[Sca-cooks] OOP: spice mix packets

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 21:53:51 PST 2002

Hot and sour soup is great for a cold! For one thing, you can taste
it... and it does clear the sinuses...

You're thinking of it because it is bean curd... but I can get Curd
Cheese here at the farmer's market, and good stuff it is, too. And
different still from paneer. Or Curds and Whey - cottage cheese.  So
many things one can make...

I must admit, I would never have thought of yogurt, since, while it sets
up, it doesn't really curd. It's different.

Anne