[Sca-cooks] OOP: spice mix packets

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 28 08:12:54 PST 2002

Yeah, but it's yummy.
I like yogurt, especially without all the d at mned junk and sweeteners
they add today (which is weird, given that I have a serious sweet
tooth).  Thanks to the Evil Influence of folks on this list, I've
discovered the joys of whole-milk yogurt.  That cream on top is simply
*amazing!* And I enjoy cooking with yogurt.
I've saved all the paneer recipes that have come through the list
recently, and intend to make it, one of these days.  When I've got the
cider sauce done, and the murri done, and the sage/cider jelly
done....(OFC <g>)
--maire, who unfortunately has to work today, so that stuff'll have to
wait until tomorrow!