[Sca-cooks] OT: Goodbye to Murphy

Joan Nicholson gryphon at a-glitch.com
Sat Dec 28 14:03:10 PST 2002

My silver tabby, Gryphon, went before him just two days before Christmas.
He had come home with me twenty-one years ago and given his name to House
Gryphonscrag.  A dignified person all his life, he graced us.  He loved my
husband as his best friend and began to fail when Kenneth left us.  There is
much pain at his going, but I will always be glad I knew him.  The fur-folk
enrich our lives when they share with us and the joys outweigh the sorrow.
May the memories soften the pain until you remember only joy...

Prydwen