[Sca-cooks] OT: Goodbye to Murphy

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 07:00:52 PST 2002

Onto Valhalla with several others this year.  All took with them the love we
gave them and left us with the love they gave.
Hail and goodbye all.  We shall see you by and by.  When the torch is set
aside and the last song is sung we shall step from this shore and be
nevermore until the beat of the drum rousts us from our still beyond and
calls our names.  Then we shall return and relight the torch and be strong
and fierce only to fall again.
I am sorry you have felt the loss of one who brought much comfort and love
and frustration Ranvaig.
Olwen