[Sca-cooks] apple pie seasoning

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 28 20:41:14 PST 2002

Brekke gave the menu for a recent feast. Among the items was:
> Course the First
> Fish Pudding
> Wine sauce
How well did this fish pudding go over? With the usual comments about

fish not being well eaten at SCA feasts I'm curious. I'm not sure that
mashed up fish will go over any better that recognisable fish, but maybe
because it is *not( recognisable as fish...

Could you post the recipes for both of these?

Was the wine sauce simply a reduced wine? If so, what kind of wine? I
assume a red, but that still leaves everything from a sweet to dry wine.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com