[Sca-cooks] apple pie seasoning

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 06:44:11 PST 2002

Thanks especially to Master A. and Avraham, with the assistance of John, Patrick Judith, Ceandra, Brennan, and many others, the kithcen went really well.  Much was pe-cooked, with especial help there from Judith, Ilyia, and Mistress Ygraine, and the rest was mainly done by my most able kitchen help.  There was WAY too much food, but it turned out OK anyway.

Regards,
Brekke

Menu below:
Bread
Herb Cheese
Honey Butter
Lemonade
Course the First
Fish Pudding
Wine sauce
Venison Pastries (Made by my student, Lady Ilyia Scott deLondres)
Savory Toasted Cheese with Vegetables of the Season (Vegetarian)
Drawen Benes (Vegan)
Tallis (Vegan)
Course the Second
Pullus Assus (Apicius; my redaction is over 20 years old, and used oranges rather than lemons)
Pies of Parys
Small Cabojes (Vegan)
Cheese-cake (Vegetarian on request)

Course the Third

Fylettes en Galentyne
Frumenty (vegetarian)
Mushroom pasties (vegetarian on request)
Peris in Syrippe (Vegan)