[Sca-cooks] Agincourt (was apple pie seasoning)

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Dec 28 18:11:40 PST 2002

Also sprach Avraham haRofeh of Northpass:
>  > BTW, I've heard good things about Agincourt from eaters - how did it go
>>  in the kitchen?
>
>As one of the help, I think it went quite well. No blow-up, one VERY minor
>goof at service (the venison pastries went out as 2nd course instead of
>first, so we shifted the Pies of Parys to 3rd course, and no one ever knew
>the difference).

This one was largely my doing. We had the venison pastries wrapped in
foil, and on a service cart, keeping warm. I moved the cart to get it
out of the way, then went on to another project. Out of sight, out of
mind. Problem fixed as described, no harm done...

Adamantius