[Sca-cooks] OOP - Green Beans with Garlrc Sauce

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 05:55:23 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/28/2002 9:36:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
adamantius.magister at verizon.net writes:

> Anyway, here's a sort of Pan-Chinese version which may or may not be
> what you're looking for

Thanks, Adamantius, I figured you'd be the one to answer this :-)  That looks
pretty close to what we're getting from the restaurant, so I'll give it a
try.
Now all I have to do is find a very small bottle of peanut oil - I don't use
it for anything, so there's no point to getting a big one...

Brangwayna