[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 08:01:38 PST 2002

In a message dated 12/29/2002 9:56:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

> Maybe because the pieces of those foods are all of a size that she can
> easily pick up and eat, herself, without necessarily needing to resort
> to learning fork and spoon? Or maybe it's a texture thing?

Probably texture or taste, as any meat she would be given would be cut into
bite size pieces for her anyway, and my brother and sister-in-law don't
expect her to use a spoon or anything at that age.  Her 4-year-old sister, on
the other hand, is expected to use spoon and fork as well as she can.

Brangwayna