[Sca-cooks] He's back!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 30 06:47:18 PST 2002

>Just  a quick note to let y'all know I'm back in town :-)

Welcome back sweetie.  Missed you!  I guess I can get that wee gift out now.

I want the directions for this dish please.  I like trotters and am always
looking for a new thing to do with them.  Grosses my friends out.

>Tourtiere (meat pie), with Ragout de patte (pig's paw stew, which is
>basically a thickened cooking liquid in which you cooked the >pig's feet,
>take the meat apart, then make little balls of fried >ground beef/pork
>mixture wrapped in pie dough, the whole thing cooked >in the juice.  (Good
>stuff).

Want the recipe for this too, mostly the cranberry sauce.  I am a tart,
rather than a sweet, fan.
>served with poached pears and cranberry sauce.

>Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd

Hey.  You should check out the recent archive.  It got a little wild on the
list lately.  Your additions would have been fun.
Welcome home buddy.
Olwen